We are looking for clean, honest and responsible male roommates to share a home that is fully
furnished. The room rents for $900 with NO other fees and includes: utilities, cable, Comcast
internet, and maid service in the common areas. (All rooms are furnished too, or we can move items
out if you would prefer your own furniture.) Most important is that everyone in the house share a
desire for a clean, fun and friendly home environment with mutual respect for guests and each other.
We are a Catholic household, so no drug use — which does include marijuana, and no overnights
with girlfriends. Housemates are typically active in their Catholic Parishes and activities in and around
Denver Metro, love movies, food, skiing, sports and getting up to the mountains. (Roommate, Mikey is
a Creatio Missionary.) Guests and girlfriends are always welcome to hang out in the common areas
upstairs. Downstairs is set up as a game room of sorts (air hockey) AND for Christian hospitality with 4
guest beds for family and friends visiting Denver or the Rocky Mountains to hike or ski.
e're in a cozy older home on TWO acres right next to Regis University — built by a downtown
attorney in 1917 as the family "out of town getaway." Since then, the property functioned as a family
farm with orchards and a 2 story brick chicken coop! The chickens are gone now, but it's a great place
to live — with all the little things in place to make it a comfortable home. Everything from tools, to tin
foil, to theater room, to art! Women always comment they're impressed that single guys live here.
○ Super Huge Room (11.5' x 17.5') ... Rent $900
○ Rent Includes ALL Utilities
○ Rent Includes Comcast Infinity Cable and WIFI Internet
○ Rent Includes Landscaping and Yard Services, Snow Removal
○ Rent Includes Maid Service in Common Areas / Bathrooms (Towel Service) / Laundry Room
○ Rent Includes Household Expenses (Charmin TP, Laundry Soap, Bleach, Cleaning Supplies)
○ Full Kitchen: 2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Magic Bullet, Glasses, Dishes, Pots, Utensils, ETC.
○ Living Room: Leather Loveseats, Chair and TV with Cable, VHS and a "Revolving DVD Library"
○ Second TV, a Surround Sound Big Screen (65 inches) "Theater" Room.
○ Bathroom and Laundry Room ... with New Washer and Dryer (Soap, Bleach Provided)
○ Wood Floors, Piano, Patio with Fire Pit and BBQ Gas Grille,
Garden Space if you Like?
○ Only Five to Ten Minutes to Downtown Denver, Coors Field (5.0 miles)
○ Three to Four Blocks To Bus Stop and Eight Blocks to the Light Rail Line (Free Parking)
○ Three to Four Blocks to Clear Creek Trails and State Wildlife Area
○ Five to Six Blocks to Clear Creek Valley Park
○ Regis University Campus Next Door with Food, Library, Chapel, and a Gym with Public Access
Please call or text me anytime. If I can't answer, I'm pretty good at giving you a call back within 24
hours or sooner. I will also try to check for messages here at least once a week. Thank you!
Peace, hope and courage,