Our roommate Ilan is getting married to Maggie — from our sister house "The Divas on Quivas" ...
AND we're looking for a Catholic gentleman to fill the third room in our house October 1st 2020. OR ...
(Or move in ANYTIME, perhaps? One roommate pretty flexible, which may allow you to move into
the available room right away — we have a guestroom available downstairs. Just let us know the
date you need to move in, and we can figure it out?
We are looking for clean, honest and responsible male roommate to share a home that is fully
furnished. The room rents for $850 with NO other fees and includes: utilities, cable, internet, and
maid service in the common areas. (All rooms are furnished too, or we can move items out if you
would prefer your own furniture.) Most important is that everyone in the house share a desire for
a clean, fun and friendly home environment with mutual respect for guests and each other.
We are in a cozy older home on TWO acres right next to Regis University — built by a downtown
attorney in 1917 as the family "getaway." Since then, the property has functioned as a family
farm with orchards and a two story brick chicken coop! The chickens are gone now, but it's a great
place to live with wood floors, piano, outdoor patio (in process), fire pit, gardens, nice art. Plus it looks
and feels like a real home. Women always comment they're impressed that single guys live here.
We are a Catholic household, so no drug use -- which does include marijuana, and no overnights
with girlfriends. Housemates are active in their Catholic Parishes and groups in and around Denver
Metro, love movies, food, skiing, sports and getting up to the mountains. Considerate guests and
girlfriends are always welcome to hang out in the common areas upstairs.
In the spirit of Christian Hospitality, we're in the process of getting the basement set up with another
bedroom amidst storage — and air hockey, fooseball or ping pong tables ... to just hangout in, and or
to host family and friends visiting Denver, or a "base camp" if skiing / camping up in the mountains.
Also of interest to some? You would be welcome to join us (either regularly, or when you have time)
to do a household Rosary each night or morning prayer. (Depending on folk's schedules, the Rosary
happens most nights now with some roommates, but nothing going on with morning prayer ... )
○ Room Available Possibly Anytime — or October 1st
○ Largest Room in House, easy plentiful street parking ... Rent $850
○ Largest Room in House, off street parking ... Rent $900
○ Rent Includes ALL Utilities
○ Rent Includes Comcast Infinity Cable and WIFI Internet
○ Rent Includes Maid Service in Common Areas / Bathrooms / Laundry Room
○ Rent Includes Landscaping and Yard Services, Snow Removal
○ Rent Includes Household Expenses (Charmin TP, Laundry Soap, Bleach, Cleaning Supplies)
○ Full Kitchen: 2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Magic Bullet, Glasses, Dishes, Pots, Utensils, ETC.
○ Living Room: Leather Loveseats, Chair and TV with Cable, VHS and a "Revolving DVD Library"
○ Bathroom and Laundry Room ... with New Washer and Dryer (Soap, Bleach Provided)
○ Wood Floors, Piano, Big Screen TV Room (Coming Soon), Patio with Fire Pit and BBQ Gas Grille
○ Only Five to Ten Minutes to Downtown Denver, Coors Field (5.0 miles)
○ Three to Four Blocks To Bus Stop and Eight Blocks to the Light Rail Line (Free Parking)
○ Three to Four Blocks to Clear Creek Trails and State Wildlife Area
○ Five to Six Blocks to Clear Creek Valley Park
○ Regis University Campus Next Door with Food, Library, Chapel, and a Gym with Public Access
○ PICTURED BELOW, available largest room — in last four photos
Please call or text me anytime. If I can't answer, I promise to give you a call back within 24 hours
or sooner. I will also try to check for messages here every two or three days. Thank you!
Peace, hope and courage,