Our roommate Ilan just got married to Maggie — from our sister house "The Divas on Quivas" ...
AND we're looking for a Catholic gentleman to fill the third room in our house October 1st 2020.
We are looking for a clean, honest and responsible male roommate to share a home that is fully
furnished. The room rents for $900 with NO other fees and includes: utilities, cable, Comcast
internet, and maid service in the common areas. (All rooms are furnished too, or we can move items
out if you would prefer your own furniture.) Most important is that everyone in the house share a
desire for a clean, fun and friendly home environment with mutual respect for guests and each other.
We're in a cozy older home on TWO acres right next to Regis University — built by a downtown
attorney in 1917 as the family "out of town getaway." Since then, the property functioned as a family
farm with orchards and a 2 story brick chicken coop! The chickens are gone now, but it's a great place
to live — with all the little things in place to make it a comfortable home. Everything from tools, to
thread, to theater room, to art! Women always comment they're impressed that single guys live here.
We are a Catholic household, so no drug use — which does include marijuana, and no overnights
with girlfriends. Housemates are active in their Catholic Parishes and groups in and around Denver
Metro, love movies, food, skiing, sports and getting up to the mountains. Considerate guests and
girlfriends are always welcome to hang out in the common areas upstairs. Downstairs is set up as a
game room (air hockey, with Foosball, ping-pong soon) ... AND for Christian hospitality with guest
beds for family and friends visiting Denver or the Rocky Mountains to hike or ski.
○ Room Available October 1st
○ Largest Room in House, off street parking ... Rent $900
○ Rent Includes ALL Utilities
○ Rent Includes Comcast Infinity Cable and WIFI Internet
○ Rent Includes Landscaping and Yard Services, Snow Removal
○ Rent Includes Maid Service in Common Areas / Bathrooms (Towel Service) / Laundry Room
○ Rent Includes Household Expenses (Charmin TP, Laundry Soap, Bleach, Cleaning Supplies)
○ Full Kitchen: 2 Refrigerators, Microwave, Magic Bullet, Glasses, Dishes, Pots, Utensils, ETC.
○ Living Room: Leather Loveseats, Chair and TV with Cable, VHS and a "Revolving DVD Library"
○ Second TV, a Surround Sound Big Screen (65 inches) "Theater" Room.
○ Bathroom and Laundry Room ... with New Washer and Dryer (Soap, Bleach Provided)
○ Wood Floors, Piano, Patio with Fire Pit and BBQ Gas Grille,
Garden Space if you Like?
○ Only Five to Ten Minutes to Downtown Denver, Coors Field (5.0 miles)
○ Three to Four Blocks To Bus Stop and Eight Blocks to the Light Rail Line (Free Parking)
○ Three to Four Blocks to Clear Creek Trails and State Wildlife Area
○ Five to Six Blocks to Clear Creek Valley Park
○ Regis University Campus Next Door with Food, Library, Chapel, and a Gym with Public Access
○ PICTURED BELOW, available largest room — in last four photos
○ Will try to post photos of basement and Theater Room by next week, the 15th ... ?
Please call or text me anytime. If I can't answer, I promise to give you a call back within 24 hours
or sooner. I will also try to check for messages here at least once a week. Thank you!
Peace, hope and courage,